Prof Greta Dreyer
• Why do hundreds of Women die in Low and Middle-income countries?
- 21 years of Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in South Africa: Reflections on Maternal Death Assessments
- Maternal deaths from Obstetric Haemorrhage 2017-2019; are we overlooking deaths from Postpartum Haemorrhage after vaginal delivery?
- Deaths from Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy during 2017-2019: Declining Trends in South Africa
- Strategies to reduce deaths in early pregnancy
- A brief report on maternal deaths related tonon-pregnancy related infections in South Africa: declining trends in numbers and maternal mortality ratios in 2017-2019
- Maternal deaths due to sepsis: a slow but steady decline
- Maternal deaths from suicide reported to the National Committee On Confidential Enquiries Into Maternal Deaths (NCCEMD) 2017-2019
- Recommendations for the management of birth at the margins of fetal viability- a practical approach for South Africa.
- The effect of the first wave of Covid-19 on use of maternal and reproductive health services and maternal deaths in South Africa
- Trends in Maternal Deaths associated with Anaesthesia in the triennium 2017-2019ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
• Acknowledgement and gratitude for two stalwarts of the NCCEMD
Pregnant women are at higher risk of severe COVID-19 compared with women of childbearing age who are...
Memorandum of Agreement with Respect to Coding Related Activities for Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Click HERE to access the SASOG GMG Memorandum of Agreement with Respect to Coding Related Activities for Obstetricians…
Welcome to the new SASOG Council members: PRESIDENT: Dr Haynes Van Der Merwe HON SECRETARY: Dr Malikah…