Prof Greta Dreyer
• Why do hundreds of Women die in Low and Middle-income countries?
- 21 years of Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in South Africa: Reflections on Maternal Death Assessments
- Maternal deaths from Obstetric Haemorrhage 2017-2019; are we overlooking deaths from Postpartum Haemorrhage after vaginal delivery?
- Deaths from Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy during 2017-2019: Declining Trends in South Africa
- Strategies to reduce deaths in early pregnancy
- A brief report on maternal deaths related tonon-pregnancy related infections in South Africa: declining trends in numbers and maternal mortality ratios in 2017-2019
- Maternal deaths due to sepsis: a slow but steady decline
- Maternal deaths from suicide reported to the National Committee On Confidential Enquiries Into Maternal Deaths (NCCEMD) 2017-2019
- Recommendations for the management of birth at the margins of fetal viability- a practical approach for South Africa.
- The effect of the first wave of Covid-19 on use of maternal and reproductive health services and maternal deaths in South Africa
- Trends in Maternal Deaths associated with Anaesthesia in the triennium 2017-2019ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
• Acknowledgement and gratitude for two stalwarts of the NCCEMD
Communication from the SASOG Medico-Legal Committee The Medico Legal Committee of SASOG has been, during the term…
Ernst Sonnendecker was an only child born in Piet Retief of German immigrants. From a young age,…
Covid 19 vaccination advice pamphlet 28 Jan