Prof Greta Dreyer
• Riding the waves
• Tribute to Prof Martin Marivate 1934-2020
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy: Update on the Disease and its Management
- Clinician’s guide to perineal and obstetric anal sphincter injury
- Anaesthetic considerations in the pregnant patient with COVID-19 disease
- The success rate of vaginal birth after a single caesarean delivery at King Edward VIII Hospital, Durban, South Africa
- Recent concepts in Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR)
- An audit of laboratory test utilization practices in a high care obstetric unit – is it appropriate and what are the cost implications?
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy: A prospective study from coastal south India
• COVID-19 in the WITS academic circuit
Pregnant women are at higher risk of severe COVID-19 compared with women of childbearing age who are...
Memorandum of Agreement with Respect to Coding Related Activities for Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Click HERE to access the SASOG GMG Memorandum of Agreement with Respect to Coding Related Activities for Obstetricians…
Welcome to the new SASOG Council members: PRESIDENT: Dr Haynes Van Der Merwe HON SECRETARY: Dr Malikah…