Prof Greta Dreyer
• Riding the waves
• Tribute to Prof Martin Marivate 1934-2020
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy: Update on the Disease and its Management
- Clinician’s guide to perineal and obstetric anal sphincter injury
- Anaesthetic considerations in the pregnant patient with COVID-19 disease
- The success rate of vaginal birth after a single caesarean delivery at King Edward VIII Hospital, Durban, South Africa
- Recent concepts in Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR)
- An audit of laboratory test utilization practices in a high care obstetric unit – is it appropriate and what are the cost implications?
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy: A prospective study from coastal south India
• COVID-19 in the WITS academic circuit
We at SASOG wish to acknowledge the sudden loss of Elgonda Bekker who succumbed to COVID-19 complications. We…
Although pregnant women are at no greater risk of being infected by SARS-CoV-2, the woman and her...
Pregnant women are at higher risk of severe COVID-19 compared with women of childbearing age who are...