EDITOR: Prof Greta Dreyer
• South Africa’s response to COVID-19: ON THE POSITIVE SIDE
• Challenges in the management of Vulva Cancer in South Africa
• Tribute to Professor Anton Carl Stoltz 1 April 1961 to 20 May 2020
• Management of obstetric patients with COVID-19
• The role of sentinel lymph node biopsy in cervical cancer
- First results of universal SARS-CoV-2 virus testing of asymptomatic pregnant patients presenting for antenatal care at the Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
- Analysis of caesarean sections using Robson 10 – group classification system in a tertiary hospital, Port Elizabeth
- Profile of cardiac patients who delivered at Universitas Academic Hospital (UAH) in Bloemfontein South Africa: 2012 – 2017
• SASGE joint statement, guidance and recommendations on Gynaecological Endoscopy during the COVID-19 pandemic
International Women’s Health Organisations Recognise World Patient Safety Day Today, our organisations – which represent specialists in…
Read some real life claim case studies.
Although pregnant women are at no greater risk of being infected by SARS-CoV-2, the woman and her...